Technical Problems

If any of you have noticed, my account has been vandalized. I have no idea why someone would do such a thing but I believe it may be a hacking scandal. Sadly, I have had to make a new account at the address of: WestLondonBusBlog@Gmail.com so I am, yes, London United Enthusiast.

I will try to sort things out and hopefully sort most of it out by Monday. So for now, the blog may be dull looking as the pictures will be taken down and/or some pictures are automatically not visible for some reason, problems are to be sorted out by Monday.

Kind Regards,

LondonBuses72 AKA Blog's Admin/ LU Enthusiast.

3 comments:

  1. As Jacob have said The blog will remain empty until Monday the latest as we sort this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily posts will continue, no matter how hard it is to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot for your support, at the blog - We appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete