More Rail Replacement

This weekend more of the Underground was out, this time between Northwood or Rayners Lane and Wembley Park. I went to check it out!

Buses on Service A from Rayners Lane to Wembley Park consisted of buses from First including VNs (B9TL Geminis) and SNs (Scania OmniCitys).
Buses on Service B from Northwood to Wembley Park consisted of many different buses, including Arriva London, Arriva Shires & Essex, TGM, Sullivan, and a few others.

Service A first:

First VN37898 BF60UUK on Rail Replacement at Rayners Lane
First SN36062 YR61RVA on Rail Replacement at Rayners Lane
Scania rear light cluster
Service B:
Arriva 5438 SN58EOK on Rail Replacement at Wembley Park
Arriva DW293 LJ58LVY on Rail Replacement at Wembley Park
Arriva DLA290 Y523UGC on Rail Replacement at Wembley Park
Arriva 3959 KX12GZW on Rail Replacement at Wembley Park
Rear of Arriva 3959 KX12GZW on Rail Replacement at Wembley Park
And finally:
Metroline VP466 LK03GKE on route H12 curtailed to Rayners Lane
Not often you see this!

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lawrence. I've taken your comment into consideration and they are a few misunderstandings we need to iron out.

    a)It happened to be a coincidence, however if it does still concern you, Lewis and I will have an discussion about the matter.

    b)I am extremely sorry as I had no intentions to copy "Bus News" and I wasn't aware that you did Bus News.

    c)Bus blogs are all about giving news dedicated to buses. I have posted these myself, I did not use your blog as a resource and all enthusiasts have the right to post what they wish therefore I believe this argument is invalid.

    Kind Regards,
    LondonBuses72

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Bottom phraseline rectified.
    Sorry for the kerfuffle.

    Lewis

    ReplyDelete