The Green, Clean, Hybrid Machines: Route 27

London United ADH32 stands at Chiswick, Business Park. Probably my best photo yet!

Thanks to all viewers who have tune in regularly. We have reached 1000 views in 2 weeks of the blog! As a treat, I decided to get some pics of 27's new ADH's.   

Recently, some of 27's new ADH's have been delivered to Stamford Brook garage from Harlow. ADH1 & 2 are in service with ADH23-32(Pictured) delivered. ADH33-51 have not been delivered yet.

These are probably my favourite buses in London with ADH29 being the best as it originally was the first bus I went on last week. 

They have arrived with Esteban Civic seats in London United's newest livery yet. These buses have been built to WTA standards. They feature black headlights, the latest E400 body and 100% Brilliance!

Although one thing I've noticed is that there is no indication that the bus is a hybrid bus to other people. "Another red bus going green London" and the "Hybrid" sign has disappeared. 

For more info, check the "Know Your Routes: Route 27" post.

From here, I'm going to let the photos do the talking! Also, I would like to give a huge Thanks to the friendly driver for allowing me to take pictures of the bus! 

Enjoy the post and stay safe!

ADH32's light cluster.



Side blinds on ADH32 displaying "27 Chiswick, Business Park"
Sideview of ADH32.
Hybrid Logo mysteriously disappeared.....
London Buses Roundel.
London United's new seat design. These have made an appearance on 27's new ADH's.
Lower Deck interior facing front.
Lower deck interior facing rear.
Upper Deck interior facing front.
Upper Deck interior facing rear. Note the bottle at the bottom of the picture. This shows how much people disrespect new buses.
Upper Deck iBus.

Sadly, my last photo for this post, the rear of ADH32.

6 comments:

  1. Sad that the "Another red bus going green London" logo has gone missing especially seeing how they used to be all over the bus. FIX UP TfL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, tell me about it! There's no indication its a hybrid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think the public should be aware of the fact that these and all other hybrids are just that. Keeping pollution to a minimum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I totally agree! It should inform public that the buses are hybrid. I think maybe the company (London United) didn't have enough money for the stickers considering the fact that they bought 28 buses as well as 2 existing ones from the 482. Note down that each hybrid bus costs £300,000 so they spent about £5m!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best-looking close-up and interior photos I have ever seen; the Esteban Civic seats of great assistance to accomplish this, though. Glad the 27 was the first London United bus to be awarded with this sexy new interior livery. The lights beautifully illuminate the night distance. Me like de post.

    ReplyDelete